Home Builder of the Year Award
The Home Builder of the Year Award exemplifies achievement in design, business relations, community involvement, work safe practices and environmental leadership in housing. The Home Builder of the Year Award is determined by the number of wins and scoring as finalists in other Master Award categories. Home builder members must submit entries in the following award categories to be eligible for this award: new homes, community service, environmental leadership, and safety.
Harmony Builders won the following Master Awards for 2016
- Best Show Home 1500-2199 sq. ft.
- Best Show Home Over 2200 sq. ft.
- Best Production Home 1500-2199 sq. ft.
- Environmental Leadership in Housing 1-19 Homes
Harmony Builders were also Finalists in these Master Award Categories:
- Infill Home
- Community Service Award
- Custom Home Over 2200 sq. ft.
- Production Home Under 1499 sq. ft.