Click on the product name to view details.
Whatever your style, Masonite's Logan 2 panel interior door will help you acieve your unique design vision. Add colour to enhance your style and transform your home.
- Combines the classic lines of a wood door with the durability or moulded panel engineering
- The smooth, primed surface is perfect for painting to match or accent your interior
- Available in passage and bifold doors
- 6'8", 7'0" and 8'0" heights
- Passage widths up to 3'0"
- Bifold widths up to 6'0"
- 1-3/4" 20-minute fire door Features Safe 'n Sound solid core technology
- Hollow and solid core constructions
- Emerald® 'green' specification offered
- Features Safe 'n Sound solid core technology
- Sound reducting qualityies and durability enhance the resale value of your home
For more information feel free to visit Masonite's website www.masonite.com
The Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) has determined that the window to wall interface is the major contributor to moisture problems in buildings. Envelope Seal is an elastomeric co-polymer thermal plastic that acts as a primary barrier to moisture and air penetration at the window to wall interface. Its physical properties allow it to adhere to most surfaces while staying flexible over a wide range of temperatures. These characteristics enable the product to move and adjust with building settling, while maintaining a watertight seal around building openings. Use of Envelope Seal is part of the Built Green initiative, and contributes to reducing new home warranty claims while improving air tightness by as much as 43%.
View the MSDS for Envelope Seal here.
Window blinds are incredibly versatile, especially durable and amazingly fashionable. Their versatility stems from the fact that they can be completely customized to complement any color scheme and trimmed with custom decorative details.
We Have All Types Of Blinds To Dress Up Your Home
Wood blinds, faux wood blinds, fabric blinds and even vertical blinds are all design options you can explore with your Style Consultant. All types are easily paired with curtains or custom drapery and other window treatments like custom cornices or valances to create the ultimate, fully-dressed windows like you see pictured here.